[RC] dog woes - CTH

I have 2 large very protective dogs in my yard.
The UPS driver started feeding them milk bones over the fence while came out to rescue him.
The dogs now loveUPS trucks and his only problem is getting them out of his truck so he can leave.
Feed the dogs treats and they will soon come arround to being friendly.
The dogs are not at fault they have bad owners.