From: Paul
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 10:11 AM
Subject: [RC] Question: Preferences for days of Multi-Day ride

OK folks:

On a non-holiday weekend, for a ride that you might travel 400-500 miles to, which are your preferences?

Friday and Saturday?

Or Saturday and Sunday?

You can email me   paul  at  ucozark  dot com

Thanks

Paul N. Sidio
Piper (Yippee!! If Paul gets suckered into managing a ride, I get the weekend off!)
Spokane MO