[RC] Travelling south for the winter , where does an endurance rider go?? - Chrystal Woodhouse

Hi , so it looks like my farm may be sold which  means that my kids,horses,dogs ,hubby and I are off on an adventure this winter, we are planning on spending Feb and March camping in the Florida area,  California seems to have quite a few places that are endurance related anyone know of such places in Florida? Or any other state that is in the general vicinity, I am embarrassed to admit that my knowledge of the S. States is minimal so if you know of another state with a good place to stay/camp that isn't as far away as California (  I am coming from Ontario Canada which  is just north of Michigan) and the water doesn't freeze in the winter :-) AND has trails for  lots of riding PLEASE let me know!!!:-)
Thanks and I will go back to studying a map of the US now.:-)

Chrystal