Re: [RC] HELMETS - desertrydr1

It's more the shape of your head that determines which helmet you'll like the best.  I wore Troxels for years, then the first time I saw a
Tipperary, I put it on, bought it on the spot, and have only used it since.  I think my head is more oblong and Troxels fit people with rounder heads or something like that.  The best way to get a helmet is to go to someplace that has lots of different brands, and try lots of them on.  My Tipperary just felt absolutely right that very first time.  The Troxels always felt like I needed to add or take out a shim somewhere.

jeri