Re: [RC] HELMETS - Mike Lewis

I thought the fit of the Tipperary was strange at first, but I love it now.  After suffering a work-related head injury in 2003 that almost killed me and bought me 4 days in the Intensive Care Unit, I can't argue with more protection.  Love my Tip.  Wish I'd been wearing it while on duty that day.  :-)

Mike
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:15 PM
Subject: [RC] HELMETS

DON,T REMEMBER READING ANYTHING ABOUT HELMETS RECENTLY. WHAT IS EVERYBODY,S FAVORITES? WHICH ONES STAY ON THE BEST ON IMPACT OR THE WORST? I KEEP WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO INVENT A BETTER HELMET. I TRIED ON A TIPPERARY, IT FELT STRANGE ON THE BACK OF MY NECK , IS THAT SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO GET USE TO???? THANKS JUDY

Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest products.