[RC] Pressure treated wood - Sharon Hahn

I've always used pressure treated wood for my fences and barns.  If I didn't, I'd be rebuilding them every few years as they rot from being out in the rain.  I think PT is somewhat toxic but not enough to worry about, especially after it's sat out for a while.  Horses are a lot more likely to chew on soft, untreated wood, anyway.

--
Over 2 Million Holiday Gift Ideas - Take a Look!
mail.com Shopping