[RC] cruppers - Clarence Nunn

If someone knows where I can buy a crupper that has a the material that orthoflex used to use (the sponge foam type stuff that is soft) I would sure be thankful and so would my horse.  She is not traveling well with the other type when we do long distances and does fine using the old othoflex that I have but it won't last much longer.
thanks
Mary