Re: [RC] Girth Soreness - Lori Bertolucci

Peggy, I don't know if I would call those "hills" in BVS.  lol

Lori

Peggy B-Smith <bvsrider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Don,
Don't know if you did the September Tejon ride, but they had a downhill from hell. Was it in last Saturday's ride?
I got off and walked all of it and most of the other steep downhills - I ended up with the sore toes syndrome!
Also, she is very used to hills. I live in Bear Valley where we have a lot of hills to train on, so she is really a hill horse!

Peggy Bergman-Smith