Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 7:41 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] win free beta or biothane tack

Which email address should we use - the one below with telusplanet.net or the one on the website info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

Lysane

----- Original Message ----
From: CTH <seamstob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 12:29:49 AM
Subject: [RC] win free beta or biothane tack

Hi Everyone

Contest ends Nov 30 midnight.

Little reindeer have invaded my web site. (Might be a few Halloween guys hanging out to:-)) www.CanadianTrailHouse.com

To enter find all the reindeer on the site (tricky little devils they move and multiply through out the contest)

You email the location making sure CHRISTMAS Contest 2007 is in the subject line of the email to get it into the right folder. For every location you find you will get 1 entry.

What you win????

1st place    CTH-401  halterbridle

2nd place   CTH-415  breastcollar

3rd place    Reins your choice

To add to the fun

Any order placed between Nov 19 to Nov 30 will be put into a hat and someone will win a gift certificate equal to 50% of the total price (Shipping excluded)

Remember I offer free gift wrapping and will drop ship. Canada post says it is best to have it on its way by Dec 10 air mail.

To make it even more fun

I will draw from all entries for one of my famous rump rugs DONATED to your favorite ride with the ride name embroidered on it.

As an official Santa elf I am feeling in a very festive mood today . Happy hunting.... or I should say searching (the reindeer do not like it when I say hunting in reference to them)

Please cross post this to your friends

Paddi Sprecher
www.CanadianTrailHouse.com

Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account!