[RC] cantle pack for barefoot cheyenne that works - CTH

I just bought a barefoot cheyene to try out.
I was heading off to a trail ride and needed a cantle pack.
With just 2 velcro strips added to secure it so it would stay put , not bounce and stay off my horses back I got a regular western style to fit securely.
Anyone interested in how to adapt theirs or wanting one made can email me privately.
I like the saddle so far  and I just checked out the Bandos Trail saddle. They have the same set up for moving the stirrups as we did to a friends Tortion a few years back.
I plan on something the same for my cheyenne as soon as I find time. Maybe between Christmas and New Years.
Minus 30C with the wind chill in Alberta. I guess winter has finally arrived .
1-866-987-4816