[RC] Reminder,Trail-Rite's 13th Annual Christmas Ride and Party - Trailrite

                   TRAIL-RITE’S

                         13th Annual

                    CHRISTMAS RIDE

DEC. 1TH 2007

SADDLED & READY TO RIDE

10:00AM

NON-RIDERS ARRIVAL TIME 12:00 PM

DIRECTIONS:  The ride will be held at Charlene’s Leona Valley Training Center Ranch in Leona Valley, CA

DIRECTIONS: 14 fwy to Palmdale Blvd. go Left or North towards Lake Hughes approximately 9 miles. Palmdale blvd turns into Elizabeth Lake Rd. Look on your Left 1/2 mile pass Godde hill Rd. White and Blue sign 7650 Elizabeth Lake Rd. Leona Valley CA, 93551

661-270-1135

DETAILS: The ride starts at 10! Short ride is 41/2 miles at a walk. Longer main loop is around 10 miles. This is done at a moderate pace after the slow riders turn off it is a controlled, safe and fun and social ride! No hot shoes! Folks are encouraged to dress there horses up for a prize! Whoever has the best dress horse and rider gets a prize up to 4 places. Most folks dress there horses up with garland bells and Santa hats! Come on guys make it good this year! Trail is marked with ribbons if you choose not to ride in the group. But most of us stick together for gabbing and fun!

The party is after we return from the ride for good eaten!  If you are unable to ride you can just come for the party as many do that are non horse friends too! This is a potluck party and it starts around 1. Potluck rules are bring something to eat. Side dish or desert. You can bring your own meat to throw on the grill as well if you prefer something besides Chicken as we will provide Bar B Que Chicken!

BYOB! and Spirits! Soft drinks and water provided. Party is games such as Volleyball that is usually a big hit, horseshoes, darts talking drinking etc..........

Please feel free to spend the night either on our carpet in the house, or in you own facilities.

Caution!

Horses maybe dressed up and

Riders might be juiced up!

GIF image