Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Girth galls, etc.

A lot of people are recommending mohair string girths (as usual).

You say "girth," but are you using the usual Sportsaddle
"Western" single-buckle cinch rigging?  Or are you using an
english billet girth adapter?

If you are using the english billet adapter, I've got a 100% mohair
38-40" girth from Sportack that I am selling for $19.  Used once.
I bough it 8 years ago when Sportack was still selling 100% mohair.
Has the center rings.

Here's a picture of it:

I don't normally ambulance-chase solicit off  Ridecamp posts
like this, but I think there's enough potential mutual interest here
that you won't mind.  I apologize if I assumed incorrectly.

Linda Marins