[RC] What kind of car is your horse - Juli Bechard

Let’s see, Alpine is kind of like my father-in-law’s 1970 Barracuda show car.  He’s fast, he’s hot, he’s kind of temperamental, and he can be flighty.  On occasion, he breaks down for no reason.   I haven’t ridden Merlin yet, but I’m kind of thinking he’s going to be more of a minivan kinda guy.  Merlin is quiet, easy going, very reliable, and is always the same no matter what time of day you work with him.  He’s also awesome with kids.

Juli and the Herd

Alpine (vroom vroom vroom)

Merlin (Minivan?  Come on mom, you could have come up with something better than that!)