[RC] Farrier Education - David Fryer

Hi. I taught for Michigan School of Horseshoeing years ago and I thought it was a really good school…very practical and down to earth. In six weeks we trimmed and shoed over 100 horses and taught anatomy and physiology every Friday. Later, I learned more by teaching than shoeing by having to find the answers to questions my students asked. Awareness is everything. If I could recommend a speaker I would certainly recommend Robert Bowker VMD PhD, Professor of Anatomy and Director of the Equine Foot Laboratory at Michigan State University, College of Veterinary Medicine. He has probably done more hoof studies than anyone I can think of. Information about him is at: http://www.thehorseshoof.com/Art_Bowker.html .

David Fryer

Better than barefoot,

www.hoofarmor.com