[RC] treadmill video - Anna Wolfe

Dear Angie,

Jeannie Waldron has a great presentation that she has put together on her computer that is very educational – I have seen it in my sister’s living room a few years ago – they were great friends.  I have also been to her clinic and watched her work with her treadmill and video.  She had a horse trotting after pulling shoes, had the farrier trim him, and then filmed him.  He was nearly balanced, but not quite – you could see it on the video, but not without.  Two more rasps on one side of the hoof, and the horse was perfect.  It was very interesting.  Has she not made this presentation at the convention yet?  I know she was scheduled to do it for the American Association of Equine Practitioners a few years ago.  She would be great!

Anna Wolfe