Re: [RC] what kind of car is your horse? - Cora

funny years ago when starting my now 9yr old colt...used to descrube my days as either riding the Cadillac(old horse), or the pinto....now years later the Pinto IS A VERY RESPECTABLE CADILLAC...LOL...Cora
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 8:56 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] what kind of car is your horse?

That is funny..My 8 yr old endurance horse, Fellow I call my "Trail Hummer"..wide as a couch..the most comfortable horse I have ever trotted, but a bit bulky...

I haven't decided yet on my 4 yr old, but he is a brother to Fellow, a wide body like their dad, so at this point, he is like my Jeep Grand Cherokee sitting in the garage..comfortable to ride (the couple times I have been on him). He is still smaller than Fellow overall, so hopefully he will stay that way...

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx