Re: [RC] senior feed - HORSELADY9

I have had experience with senior feed when fed to some horses it does make them a bit more over exaggerated  than their usual self. I find the horses that don't need to be on senior feed(horse is 10 years old etc.) and the trainer told the owner to put them on senior to put weight on the horse, is when there is the personality change...I put the horse on Strategy and beet pulp, and within a short time the horse is more manageable.
Jan Citron NE AERC