Re: [RC] rescue horses - Don Huston

What a great thing you and your friend have done. Those horses are very lucky to have you all. Six months from now when the responsibility and cost of rehab starts to weigh a little heavy just remember that first night watching them eat...it will bring things back into proper perspective. Good luck, because it always helps to have a little.
Don Huston