[RC] Re:This is actually a race - Tom Sites

Maryanne,  I really like your style of reporting and hope you do it more often.  Its great to see that the Egyptians tho maybe outclassed have the viewpoint that  'to finish is to win' and you should be proud.

Isn't this just a global experience hearing from Jay in Australia and how good her horse is doing.  I'm rooting for Jays horse and the Egyptian Team.

ts