RE: [RC] gas mileage - Kristen A Fisher

Well, #1 - I lease so the long term is only about 3 years for me. Although I
may buy the one that I have now.
#2 - It's just a standard DOHC 3.5L V6 engine - not sure why it would
require premium. Plenty of people drive a V6 with regular gas. If it were
touted as a high performance engine, I may have considered it. I have read
that for the 0-60 rating and gas mileage statements to holds, you have to
run premium, but that doesn't really concern me.
#3 - As of the 2007 models, Nissan no longer recommends premium. I doubt the
engine is any less sophisticated now that it has been, so maybe this is all
just a marketing move.

Right now in TX, premium runs 25-30c more than regular, not 10c.

Kristen