Re: Clarification Re: [RC] It's worse than I thought (was: Parelli, etc.) - Hoovinit

I think that "place" you're talking about happens when you're ready for it.  Some of my most pleasurable moments with my horses have happened at "Parelli" clinics. I've been a horse owner/rider for something like 40 years, and when I compare what I knew and did before beginning the Parelli program to now, it is just so much better of a relationship I have with horses now. I feel like I never really, truly understood them before. You have to be open to it happening before it happens.  And I think also at the right place in your learning curve :)