From: "Ken Townsend" townsend.buggies.sleighs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Polar Hear Rate Monitors

Polar has just come out with a new Heart Rate Monitor, GPS, distance and speed. You can also download all the information  from your training rides. It is a belt that goes around the horse.  It goes under the saddle and behind the girth, and you can be about 30 feet away, and still get a reading. You can monitor your horse almost all the time.     It is fantastic.