Re: [RC] gas mileage - Linda Marins

----- Original Message -----

Has anyone done any studies on gas mileage, i.e., which trucks get the best mileage? Do we go out and buy a diesel now even though we have a perfectly good gas guzzling Ford F250 to pull our trailers, or buy a Toyota Tundra 1/2 ton (new this year, for the first time a "real truck")?

When I bought my last truck in 2004, the Toyota Tundra required 93 octane gas.
I.e., what you might gain in mileage, you lose paying an addition 20 cents
per gallon.  Is this still true of the new Tundra?

Linda Marins