[RC] gas mileage - Susith

Has anyone done any studies on gas mileage, i.e., which trucks get the best mileage? Do we go out and buy a diesel now even though we have a perfectly good gas guzzling Ford F250 to pull our trailers, or buy a Toyota Tundra 1/2 ton (new this year, for the first time a "real truck")?

What are people's thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Susan