From: karlawatson@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] bay vs grey
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:10:59 -0800

Oh no....give me a RED-HEADED MARE any day. I never understood why many don't like chestnuts. They can be the most beautiful redheads and if they have some white, thats just the best. I prefer redheads over bays. I guess someone has to love 'em!
---------Karla

I love both bays and greys, greys slightly more - but keep those chestnuts away!
Dessia