Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 20:27:29 -0800
From: bob1andjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] mariposa protest
To: bogart19@xxxxxxxxxx
CC: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

well, it has been a while since i was called an idoit.  Should I reply.  Or am not reading the same e mails and posts to RC?  Was this guy hard on his horse at Mariposa or not? Was he out of bounds regarding his treatment of his horse?  Did his horse do the so called miles for the GSFHR?

thanks

donna
AERC #M18463

you must be an idiot....and have not the least idea of what is going on....get the facts maam....this GUY, went on to do all the miles of GSFHR miles on this very same horse....I'd say lesson learned.....Cora