Re: [RC] [RC] Mares and gelding for 2 point please - Carla Richardson

The bays are the best!  Yes!  Somewhere in the Koran I think is a discussion about horses, and colors, something about bays are the strongest horses, that if you hear of a bay horse that falls off a mountain and lives, you can believe it is true.  The red horses were to be the fastest, the bays the strongest.  Something like that!

Well I guess I'm covered, I have a bay and a chestnut.

Carla Richardson
Colorado