RE: [RC] Mares and gelding for 2 point please - Chris Anton

Here's a fun story I found:

A sheik and his son found themselves being pursued across the desert by their enemies. The sheik asked his son which of the enemies' horses were in pursuit.

"The Whites," said the son. "Good. We'll lead them to the sunny side and they'll melt," the sheik said.

He asked his son a second time. The son said the blacks were following.

"Good," said the sheik. "We'll lead them to the rocks and they'll be afraid."

The sheik asked his son a third time which horses were behind them, and the son answered, "the bays."

"Then sweat and run," the sheik shouted. "They soon will overtake us."

In our lives, we have two or three opportunities to be a hero, but almost every day, we have the opportunity not to be a coward.

- Spanish proverb
 power. Play Now!

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!