[RC] ad in the EN - Jody Rogers-Buttram

This has been very interesting.  This is a great example of how topics go around in full circle.   When this first started, it was "wow, look at those sores, look at that terrible picture".   Then, it turned into, "Let's see who is at blame for this poorly selected image".  To, "Well, if you knew the horse and rider here, you wouldn't be saying all those bad things".  Then, "Your right, I am so sorry....Please forgive my ignorance".  Now, it has become, "This is what real horses, riders and endurance looks like".

Not that I am disagreeing with ANY of the above.  Frankly, I think all those statements are true.  Just thought it fun to point out the metamorphosis of a topic.

Jody