[RC] Aussies Are Coming - Smith, Dave

Jay, while in Reno, you might take advantage of the U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) mustang holding center in Palomino Valley – about 20 miles north of Reno.  This is where the BLM (which is charged with the responsibility of managing wild horses on federal lands) sends captured mustangs in an effort to reduce over-population in the Herd Management Areas of the western U.S.  Often there are more than a thousand horses on hand.  There is no charge to enter the facility. If you go,  I recommend you dress warmly because Palomino Valley can get quite cold and windy during the early Spring. I plan to attend the convention and would like to welcome you and your compatriots to California.  How will we recognize you among the hundreds who will be attending the convention?