[RC] i'll take Mares vs Geldings and Stallions for 2 points please... - Someone Somewhere

hi, just wondering, seeing as how this came up on the list of possible topics ;) why would stallions be unwelcome? i have to say, i had pre-concieved notions about stallions until i worked with them, and honestly, i have one here at the farm who is oh-so-better behaved than ANY of my mares, and even some of my geldings, one in particular.
are they an issue on a ride? and honestly, isn't that issue maybe more a rider issue than an animal issue? i would think everyone would beexpected to bring a relatively well behaved animal on a ride. my mare, is a a hussy!  lol ! i know she'd LOVE to see stallions on a ride, however, as um, cheap as she is, she is still VERY managable, she will just run down the trail with her tail to the side the whole time, i'm sure. :)