Re: [RC] FW: Sudden Behavior Changes - Beth Walker

Well, you are going to check into the eyesight and pain. ? Those would be my first two guesses. ?As for the new Bermuda -- this may be a bit of a reach, but -- in addition to a nutritional analysis, maybe consider having someone check it for weeds or other types of contaminants. ?

We have a horse here at the boarding facility - right next to Caisson - that normally does just fine on Bermuda. ?However, the last load of Bermuda the facility got in apparently had some kind of addition in it. ?This horse got a very bad allergic reaction, and the hay was the only thing that had changed. ?The horses owners had to buy Bermuda from a different source until the facility owners got in a different load of hay. ?None of the other horses on the place had any problems with it.

While you have a behavioral problem, and not a physical one, it might be something to check out.