Re: [RC] [RC] EN "ad reps"--Troy's excellent work - Beth Leggieri

Seems I read somewhere (sorry, can't remember the source) that the staff at AHA are NOT horse people and that is a planned strategy--to avoid conflict of interest.  If that is correct, then it's plausible that the ad staff did not pick up on issues under discussion before the photo was transmitted.

And Troy ROCKS.  I read several equine publications a month, and EN is beautifully done.  A super resource . . . .

Beth in Texas

Tim & Carla Brady <timbrady@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From someone who does the same type of work as Troy, I think she does an excellent job in setting up, writing and editing of Endurance News.  The formatting and style is consistent and its always near perfect.  I am hardly able to read some of the publications of other horse groups/orgs because of the many typos, poor writing and confusing format.  I'm a big fan of Troy and her work, and was glad to see the short bio on her in the most recent EN.

Carla Brady

Re: [RC] EN "ad reps" - rides2far@xxxxxxxx
Our staff is good with
magazine type work, but not that familiar with horses and has had problems with
recognizing some of these little details. I'm betting AHA sent their ad camera
ready though and they're the ones to discuss this with.

Angie