[RC] Standard Poodles as Horse Dogs - Sue Walz

It's been talked about repeatedly on the lists... how great standard poodles are as horse dogs! They are athletic & strong enough to keep up on intense training rides. Intelligent enough to stay safe around horses. Clean up well & are non shedding & hypo allergenic as house dogs. It just so happens I have a beautiful champion sired litter that will be ready for their homes on Dec 11th! I'm taking deposits now to hold. I can hold until Xmas if wanted! I hope to get some into endurance homes. Let me know if you're interested!

~Sue Walz

Susan Walz CMG
877-385-9120
541-343-6833