Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:09:33 -0800
From: liberty4640@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Trail trash tirade, with apologies
To: chrisnstar@xxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my gosh and I forgot to include Chris Anton in my original mail.....thank you Chris for all of your support!  You have been a God send over the last year.

Chris is one of those constant supporters that NEVER made me feel that a) I couldn't do endurance, b) that I didn't have what it took to make it in the big leagues, and c) never let the bast....s get you down!  LOL! I may never do more than a 30 LD but what I do know is that Chris makes you feel like you can do 100 miler any day of the week!

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson