[RC] Cindy - Normanjudyv

Thank you Cindy, I agree with everything you say, wish I could write as well as you, not that it helps. Some people just don,t get it. They take it all very personal, very sad. What happened to freedom of speech????? If someone wants to voice their opinion in opposition to the concept of short trail races it has nothing to do with who rides them. Like someone else said, there,s all kinds of folks in all distances. jvm

See what's new at http://www.aol.com