[RC] 2008 Great Santa Fe Trail horse ride - Jay Randle

Hi All

If this GSFT ride is going ahead in 2008, I know of 3 Australian endurance riders who would LOVE to participate.  They actually contacted me to see if I knew how they could get/borrow/lease a horse for the event.

All are good riders, and experienced horse managers.  They would ride to instruction, or with the owner/s.  Let me know if anyone would be interested in showing some Aussies the GSF trail!!!

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest