Re: [RC] [RC] sultans cup incentive - Carla Richardson

I prefer to think (and hope) that the reason for the high completion rate was not only the caliber of horse and rider in this trial, but also the high desire to ensure Malaysia would qualify for the real thing next year.

Sure, the $5,000 cash is nice, but that's just a drop in the bucket really, for riders and teams in the overall cost of riding at this level, internationally.  Or am I wrong?

Carla Richardson
Colorado