[RC] RC RC: Congratulation Team USA and Malaysians - Nik Isahak Abdullah

   When Kathy Brunges wrote to me a couple of weeks ago about doing an average 12 kph in the WEC Trial with the likes of Shaba Shams and Heraldic I wrote back to her that the speed was too conservative ,that the ride would be lost and won at around 15 .And on this website I prophesised Team USA would be able to make a comeback into the International Scene .Lo and behold this has happened .This is good for FEI Endurance at the end of the day even though in the beginning we over here were begining to suspect something is going on at the back stage: that was not at all healthy and sporting  at FEI level : the Completion rate issues ,Newmarket or Bahrain? looming in the background , and people seem to forget now about the new CoC of 16 kph put forward by those "lunatics "in the socalled FEI technical committee and etc etc .
   At the end of the day Malaysia is a more level playing field and I foresee future Sultan Cups as the crucible for settling old scores between East and West ,PetroDollars or just plain' endurance crazy' . I wish i was there riding with these guys !

Dr Nik

Edit your photos like a pro with Photo Gallery. Windows Live