[RC] LD Rides/Australia - PAUL WAGNER

LD rides are needed. I started as an LD rider and if I hadn't I don't think I would have continued.  Endurance riding is a hard sport. I do 50's most of the time and I have done a 100 miles. I plan on sticking with the 50 but do LD's  on the younger horses. I will probably do some more 100's. POINT: In Australia and endurance horse must do LD's before he/she can do 50's or 100 miles. It's about the horse not the rider.
Cindy

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!