[RC] Photos from Moab Canyons Ride - Carla Richardson

My friend's husband, Steve Galchutt, took some outstanding photos during the ride, enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/n0tu.qrp/EnduranceRideMoab07/photo#s5130672408744089874

(I'm riding the chestnut gelding with the red halter and mismatched red pommel bag and green cantle bag, and I have a happy grin on my face all the time!  Wearing a black sweatshirt or a blue t-shirt, and that silly grin.)

We had such a great weekend at this ride, and I want to thank Sheri again for putting on such a great "party" for all of us.

Carla Richardson
Colorado