Re: [RC] [RC] LD ha-ha. CTR test - Carla Richardson

Kate, we *get it,* that you don't like AERC and endurance.

I do like AERC.  And I plan to ride more and more endurance.  Including 50's and ultimate goal, 100's.  I'm just starting slowly.  And I've always felt very welcome in the *real* ridecamps, by the way!  <G>  A person's attitude goes a long way, I think, to how they feel about what they're doing.

Carla Richardson
Colorado