[RC] trail trash LD - jeanmiller

I never did think BC was important to an LD.  After going for BC on 50s, etc, that is where BC comes into play in my mind.  AERC could throw out the whole BC thing for LDs and I could care less.  I keep my mouth shut when riders are jumping for joy over a LD BC cause after all, that particular rider is excited.  I always told my juniors to go for BC in LD since it is good practice for that future 50.  I betcha Barbara feels the same way I do.  I figure finishing the LD without falling off and with a sound horse is the biggest win of all.  But then my hair is gray, my back hurts, my feet hurt, but I am still on  a horse.  I deserve that ice cream when I am done.  Jeanie