[RC] Mariposa - Sharon Hahn

I agree with Rae.  There is a rule that prohibits unsportsmanlike conduct.  A protest was filed to call out Mr. McDonald's violation of the rule.  It may be unjust that no action was taken against Mr. Sies, but that doesn't make it OK for Mr. McDonald to violate the rule.  The protest committee did what they should have - looked at the rule and the actions taken and determined that Mr. McDonald was in violation.

If nothing else, the impact on bystanders should be considered.  I don't want to hear people screaming at each other at a ride while my horse and I are trying to rest.  And if this behavior is excused this time, what about next time?  Who decides whether somebody "deserves it" enough to get screamed at and chased?

IT DOESN?T MATTER!  Whatever the cause, Patrick should NOT have reacted the way he did.

You want to go after the guy that hurt his horse ? call Animal Control.  Call the police.

You do NOT commit assault and battery yourself.

Rae
Tall C Arabians - Central Region

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?