[RC] My Mariposa follow-up - Barbara Berlitz

Hello all,

Here is the two emails and one reply I sent to the Protest committee chair when I first read of the sickening situation at the Mariposa ride:

From: Barbara Berlitz [mailto:barbaraberlitz@xxxxxxxxx]

Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 10:37 PM

To: MMarino@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: RE: Clifford Sies issue

I don’t know if your committee report was clear or not because I don’t know what is missing from the report. Please determine if the committee ..or another entity within AERC...can publish a more informative report. Please let me know where I can go to obtain more facts. BTW there is no listing for Tina Jordan in the membership records She was the complainant and described as a friend of Sies She was also referenced in the report as an AERC member. Is she a member?

Thank you for your volunteer work, especially in distressing cases like this.

I am planning to pursue this as too much has been left unsaid. Conspiracies of silence is what allowed child and spousal abuse to continue.

Respectfully,

barbara