[RC] easy boot epics - Leah McGregor

I use the Epics and the bares, Epics front Bares behind, I could not keep an Easy boot on my horse without the gaiter, I think you'll like them. The instructions say to wrap the gaiter as snug as you can, many of us have better luck with the gaiter loose. They can put rub marks on the pasterns when they are tighter.
Leah McGregor

Hi, I'm sure this one has been kicked around before, but does anyone have
experience with the new-ish Epic Easyboots? I was just given They definitely are easier to get on than the old ones,

Thanks,
Susan

--
Leah McGregor