RE: [RC] Oh goodie! - Linda Cowles

>>> Cool, we had the generator talk, a little gun chat, and now we are entering into a good round of LD bashing. Gawd I love this place ;-)

<Heh! heh! heh!> Yep... I've been so busy elsewhere for the past two years that I seldom get to Ridecamp (much less to ride!) but I came back yesterday just in time to see LD and horse abuse hit the marquee again!

Its kind of like going back home after a year away, wandering into the local pub, pulling up a stool and hearing the same conversation that was in process when you were last there...

Linda Cowles
Certified Hoof Care Provider
WWW.HealthyHoof.Com
mailto:HealthyHoof@xxxxxxxxxxx