Re: [RC] New sub - Lindak

Sandy said
"She is VERY blonde (no offense to the blondes out there). I call her the Tourist, because EVERYTHING is of interest to her, which would not be troublesome since she is not a spook - until she forgets where to put her feet."

Years ago I owned a registered Appaloosa mare with the name DickieBelle.  (How can one forget that name)  I did NOT name her :)) We ended up calling her DingleBelle as I think that was the size of her brain.  I purchased her from a high school girl who had only used her in the arena showing her.  At a full gallop, she would turn her head completely to the left or right to look at something or to look back at me.  Occasionally she tripped and fell or would run into something, or over a ditch, if I didn't watch where we were at all times.  She would turn in a small tight circle and trip over her feet and fall over as if dizzy.  I sold her as I felt she was too unsafe to trail ride.  She just could not keep focused.  Maybe she had horsey A.D.D.  She was NOT hyper at all, very mellow.....just kind of bewildered.  Now, I wonder if she had eyesight issues.  Never thought of that back then.
From Linda-k
Have a horse lovin' day!!!