[RC] Abuse/Mariposa - Heidi Vanderbilt

May I suggest that we add a paragraph to the liability form we all sign for each ride? The paragraph would inform each rider that incidents of suspected abuse of an equine in camp or on the trail will be reported to appropriate authorities (SPCA, the Sheriff--whoever) for investigation and might result in criminal charges. There would also be a brief list of what constitutes cruelty--whipping, spurring, etc--so that each rider would know, and would see it every time before every ride. RMs might also go over this at ride meetings.

Heidi

Heidi Vanderbilt
LuckyPup Ranch
12000 S Wrong Mountain Road