From: Rae
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 6:06 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Mariposa protest

Two wrongs don?t make a right, to quote a cliché.  I don?t care how horrible a thing one person does, that does not give anyone else the right to threaten, abuse or use violence against them.  Sure, another protest or action should have been taken against the rider who abused the horse,  but it should have followed legal channels, whether AERC, ASPCA or police.

Rae
Tall C Arabians - Central Region
FHOTD:
the slaughter buyer is merely the garbageman. He is not the one who put the horse out with the trash.

Photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/niepe